Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I ORDER?
There are three ways to order:
- 1. Online. You can order on theloungeco.com using a debit or credit card.
- 2. By phone. If you’d prefer to speak with a member of our customer service team, please call us on 01225 792 333 and we will be happy to help you.
- 3. In store. You can place your order using one of our touch screens in any one of our 20 galleries. To find your nearest store click here.
HOW CAN I PAY?
We accept Visa or Mastercard and offer Credit on furniture items
If you wish to pay by cheque this can arranged by contacting our customer care team, however please note we will only process the order once funds are cleared.
ARE MY BANK DETAILS SAFE WITH YOU?
Absolutely. Our payment system is run by Adyen, and is extremely secure. Your bank details are encrypted and are never shared.
CAN I ORDER IF I LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE UK?
We can’t currently deliver outside of the UK. Please contact our customer care team to see if we can accommodate your requirement: [email protected]
DO YOU HAVE A STORE?
Yes - we have multiple galleries across the country, so there’s probably a store close to you.
What’s more, every Gallery has a collection of our sofa and chair shapes, so you can try before you buy. You’ll also find knowledgeable, friendly staff who can help you if you need it. To find your nearest store click here.
CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO MY ORDER?
You can only make changes to your order up until the point when you confirm your order in the checkout process. If you need to make a change after this you’ll need to call our customer service team on 01225 792 333. Any changes made after you have confirmed your order could result in your delivery timeframe being longer than the one given on your original order.
CAN I SEE A SWATCH BEFORE I BUY?
Absolutely - you can order up to 8 swatches for free. Click here to order your swatch pack.
WILL MY SOFA MATCH THE FABRIC SWATCH EXACTLY?
Our fabrics may vary very slightly from batch to batch due to the production process.
Therefore, we cannot guarantee the exact shade, but it will be as close to your swatch as possible.
HOW DO I KNOW THAT THE SOFA WILL FIT IN MY HOUSE?
To make sure your new sofa will fit, it’s really important that you measure up before ordering.
Click here to read our measuring guide.
WHERE CAN I SEE AND SIT ON YOUR SOFAS?
We have multiple galleries accross the country, so there’s sure to be store close to where you live or work. Display models will vary from store to store, be sure to contact the store prior to visiting to view a specific specific sofa to avoid disappointment. For your nearest store click here.
WHAT FILLINGS DO YOU USE IN YOUR SEAT CUSHIONS?
The Lounge Co. furniture features premium quality seat interiors for lasting comfort. We have three types of cushion (you can see which type of cushion is used in the product description):
- 1. Fibre seat cushions - made up of QUALLOFIL® FUSION fibre, where the fibres are shaped to prevent them binding together. Furniture with fibre cushions will need regular plumping to maintain their shape.
- 2. Foam seat cushion with a fibre wrap - made up of a premium foam core with a fibre wrap. They offer the same soft feel of a fibre seat cushion, but with the ability to retain plumpness due to excellent recovery characteristics.
- 3. Foam seat cushion with a feather wrap - made up of a premium foam core with a feather wrap. They offer the same soft feel of a fibre seat cushion, but they will need regular plumping to maintain their shape.
DO YOU SCOTCHGUARD YOUR FURNITURE?
No we don’t, because using chemicals can change the way fabric feels. Instead, we offer PremierCare Fabric and Leather Upholstery Protection, offering you peace of mind that repair and stain removal costs are taken of.
For more details about the cover click here.
WHERE IS YOUR FURNITURE MADE?
We make all of our furniture in our purpose built factory in Nottinghamshire, England.
IS YOUR FURNITURE GOOD QUALITY?
We may be a new name, but we’ve got experienced hands behind the scenes. The Lounge Co. is part of Sofa Brands International, who have been making great sofas and chairs for decades.
We pride ourselves on quality. Our craftsmen have tested and tweaked every one of our sofas and chairs over and over again to get them just right. Our frames are thoroughly thought through, made in the UK and guaranteed for 10 years.
IS YOUR FURNITURE GUARANTEED?
Yes! We offer a 10 year frame guarantee on all of our sofas, chairs and footstools.