Customer Operations Team Leader
Due to continued growth, The Lounge Co are recruiting for a Customer Operations Team Leader to be responsible for all aspects of customer care and admin within agreedtimelines.
You will have responsibility for all aspects of customer care and admin, ensuring that the team are structured, organised and supported to deliver the best customer experience.
To succeed in this role you must have strong organisation and problem solving skills. Working with both the retail network and end consumers, you will have excellent customer support skills to deliver the best customer experience.
Previous experience of managing and leading a customer operations team is essential.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Complete order exports and order entry in a timely and accurate manner.
- Take orders and balance payments over the phone and update systems accordingly.
- Handle and accurately log queries, complaints and returns from customers via all communication channels (calls, chat, social media, email) and see through to completion.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure a quick resolution to service and product issues.
- Order replacement parts from suppliers where required.
- Provide reports to finance and other areas of business when required
- Ensure repairs are raised onto ISM portal with appropriate commentary within a suitable timeframe for local upholsterers to attend furniture “in-situ”. Follow through to resolution.
- Amend orders for customers on Magento and AX and inform suppliers of the changes.
- Complete all relevant administration arising from the pre-delivery reports i.e. updating new delivery dates, contacting customers for balance payments, placing orders on hold if required
- Complete all relevant administration arising from delivery outcome reports i.e. invoicing and dispatching, requesting payment from our finance company, checking order statuses and completed RMAs.
- Produce stock lists, complete stock transfers and investigate stock discrepancies
- Raising purchase orders and checking invoices from suppliers.
- Occasional travel to stores/RDC for training, stock take or close out promotions
- Lead and motivate the team daily to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
Points above are key areas but not an exhaustive list. The business may call upon you to complete other tasks in line with the role with the relevant training. This may include: providing information for/producing reports, suggesting improvements to process or service, supporting business meetings by hosting guests taking minutes or printing information.
- Experience in managing a customer care team
- Exceptional admin and organisational skills
- A leader and motivator of people.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, presenting a friendly but professional image to customers at all times
- Data entry and general administration
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Enjoys problem solving
- Ability to learn new systems quickly, and follow processes written work instructions
- Computer literate with strong skills in Outlook, Excel (including formulas and V-Look ups) and Word. Magento and AX will also be used on daily basis.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter, together with your current salary to Emma Thrall at [email protected] by Friday 12 February 2021.Apply for the roleBack to the list of careers